Finding a suitable place to study in a noisy dorm or crowded library can be difficult for any college student. A SnapCab Pod enables colleges and universities to create a quiet environment where students can focus on their work and avoid distractions. The Pods serve as movable study booths you can place in libraries, common areas or wherever you need them on your campus.
About the SnapCab Pod
SnapCab Pods are sound-resistant booths that are perfectly suited for use as small, quiet study rooms. Each Pod is a self-contained unit consisting of high-quality plastic laminate or Corning® Gorilla® Glass panels, a ceiling equipped with lighting and a ventilation fan and motion sensors to activate the lights and fan upon entry, and a rigid floor with removable carpet. The Pod also includes a door, comfortable bench seat and table, along with a power bar with USB ports where students can plug in their laptops and other electronic devices. The unit is mounted on casters so you can push and roll it with ease.
The SnapCab Pod is available in a one-to-two-person size that works well as an individual study booth, as well as two-to-four and four-to-six-person options to accommodate group study sessions.
Portable Study Booths Offer Numerous Benefits for Your College or University
Benefits of using SnapCab Pods as portable, quiet study rooms include:
- Fast, easy installation: The combination of modular design, clear labeling and plug-and-play connectivity makes setting up study privacy Pods a quick, easy process. As the product name implies, the panels snap together in no time, and you won’t have to worry about any electrical installations.
- Simple relocation: If you need to move the Pods, there’s no need to take them apart and reassemble them at the new location, just wheel them to their new spots.
- Remodeling/reconfiguring capability: If you want to alter the look or function of your Pods, you can make upgrades to the paneling or change the furniture or accessories without hassles. You can also configure several freestanding Pods together to establish a large, private study area.
- Excellent sound resistance: The ceiling and floor are designed to absorb sound, creating a quiet, distraction-free study Pod for your students. The ventilation fan also produces unobtrusive white noise.
- Personalization: You’ll have numerous color, material, and finish options from which to choose, allowing you to personalize the appearance and functionality of your Pods to meet your needs and preferences.
- Cost-efficiency: Colleges and universities are always looking for ways to minimize their operating expenses. A movable study Pod offers a more cost-effective alternative to constructing additional permanent study halls or rooms on your campus. They’re also easy to clean, which will help keep your maintenance costs under control.
Let’s Talk Pod Design.
Let’s have a conversation. A brainstorming session. A Q&A. We’re here to help you specify a SnapCab Pod design that’s beautiful and functional without breaking a sweat. During a design session, we’ll discuss:
- Your project requirements & design intent
- Your options for customization
- Material and finish options
So let’s talk.