SnapCab is looking for a talented, organized and team-oriented marketing assistant who can support the marketing team in promoting SnapCab’s overall intention, business and products.
SnapCab manufactures flexible Workspace and Elevator Solutions.
Our company values are: Be Kind Be Authentic Create Order
Our company intention is to create space for communities of usefulness.
We love what we do, and we’d love for you to join us!
Position: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
- Post-secondary educational background in marketing, communications, graphic design, advertising or equivalent
- Proven work experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a team-oriented approach
- Proficient using website publishing platforms (i.e. Shopify), social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest), video editing software (i.e. iMovie, LumaFusion, etc.), graphic design software (i.e. Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing team members in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist with composing and posting online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Assist with shooting and editing photographs and videos for promotional purposes
- Assist with graphic design-related tasks
Check out the video to accompany the posting here: Marketing Assistant Video.