Businesses, organizations, and professionals have become adept at making the most of their resources, from maximizing each dollar of their budgets to leveraging materials to the fullest. Would it surprise you, then, to learn that you’re under-utilizing a key asset? Your walls. This is prime real estate: go beyond TVs mounted to meeting room walls and tired whiteboards. Opt for the SnapCab Portal.
With its clean and contemporary look, the SnapCab Portal will transform a regular wall into an intelligent, integrated multi-media wall. From enhancing conference capability to providing way-finding and interactive accent walls for businesses, institutions, and organizations – the application potential is limited only by imagination and ingenuity.
So imagine what you can do with this platform and its enhanced features:
- 65 inch SUHD TV. You’ll enjoy Quantum Dot nano-crystal technology for crisp, vibrant color, 4K ultra-high definition for laser-sharp images, and multiple connection possibilities. Flush to the Corning® Gorilla® Glass surface, this TV provides a truly immersive experience.
- Full connectivity. Leverage the versatility of HDMI, USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity. You can integrate mini computers, Apple TV, Fire Stick, additional monitors, external mics, and more to display video conference, messages, stream videos… the list goes on and on.
- Integrated speakers. With the Portal, ultra-thin, ultra-versatile Gorilla® Glass becomes the speakers. Seamlessly integrated, there are no holes or grills to mar the smooth surface.
- Writable surface. Both the standard gloss and anti-glare Gorilla® Glass offer an exceptional surface for writing – a next-gen whiteboard. Scribble down notes from a conference, brainstorm with your team, plot out a plan, or make a to-do list. For markers and erasers, hinged magnetic side trims provide hidden storage.
- Quick, easy specification. With a simple order form and pre-written specification document on our website (insert link to spec), selecting a Portal couldn’t be simpler. The standard model features either Bright White or Noir Black Corning® Gorilla® Glass. From there, simply select the size. That’s all there is to it. And if you do want a customized Portal, the sky’s the limit (though the lead-time and price will be affected).
The beauty of the Portal is that it’s future proof: its non-proprietary technology allows you to add and upgrade any features you’d like, except for the TV. The portal platform enables you to utilize the tools more efficiently and effectively.
The Nuts and Bolts
Transform your walls to dynamic, educational, helpful, beautiful, interactive surfaces. All you need is the Portal, power and data connections, and… a wall. Available in 12 width and two height options, the Portal can be easily utilized in conference rooms, entryways, and other spaces throughout your building. When selecting a wall, keep the following considerations in mind:
- The Portal has hinged side cover plates, which open for access to electrical components. Allow a clearance of at least 1.5 inches, but for full access, allow for a clearance of at least 5.5 inches.
- The total depth of the unit is 4.875 inches from the back to the panel face. Make sure to factor this into your planning.
- The Portal must be positioned at least four inches off the floor.
- The Portal requires power and data. Make sure to choose a wall that offers easy access to those connections. Ideally the power and data should be located 66” from the Portal’s bottom edge and 12” from the Portal’s right edge.
A A heavy gauge rigid aluminum substructure provides the “bones” of the system, and this can be mounted to virtually any surface (e.g. brick, drywall, steel studs, etc.). The Portal can be installed in just four to six hours. And, best of all, the innovative panel system enables you to pack it up and move it if you want to relocate. It’s a flexible – and competitively priced – asset that you can use not only for a variety of purposes, but in a variety of places.
If your walls are currently blank canvases, or your meeting rooms are ready for an upgrade, the SnapCab Portal can help you paint vibrant and brand- -building messages on them. Maximize the impact of these prominent features – and turn them into compelling, functional focal points. Be sure to check out the latest Portal designs at the AIA Convention and NeoCon.