Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request a quote? Back to Top
- Use our Request a Quote tool for a fast, convenient quote for your elevator interiors.
- How much does SnapCab wall paneling cost? Back to Top
- It depends on your project and materials. Contact your interior specialist or use the Request a Quote tool (for elevator projects specifically).
- How much will I save if we retain the existing elevator handrail? Back to Top
- Nothing – and you may end up paying more. A new handrail already comes attached to your wall panels. Trying to remove and retain the old handrail will take your elevator mechanic more time, and ultimately, cost you more money.
- How long will it take to receive a quote for my project? Back to Top
- Expect a standard quote within 1 business day. For custom projects, you will receive your quote within 3 to 5 business days.