Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I find existing SnapCab interiors in my area? Back to Top
- Take a look at the SnapCab interactive map that shows installations across North America.
- How do I install a SnapCab interior? Back to Top
- The system is a Snap to install. Visit our Resources page for installation manuals and videos.
- Does SnapCab install interiors in my area? Back to Top
- Yes! We do installations all over the country in conjunction with certified partners in your area. Check out our Installation Map. Contact your interior specialist for more information.
- Can building owners install SnapCab elevator interiors? Back to Top
- No. For safety reasons, it’s best left to licensed elevator professionals.
- How long will it take to install a new SnapCab interior? Back to Top
- One day, and your elevator interior is done. Usually, it takes 4 hours for demolition and prep-work, 2 hours to install the wall panels, and 2 hours to install the ceiling.
- Can you recommend an elevator company that can supply and install a SnapCab elevator interior? Back to Top
- Yes. We work with all major elevator companies, as well as various independent organizations. If you have a service agreement with an elevator company, try them first. If not, we can make great recommendations. Just contact your interior specialist.
- How do I care for my SnapCab wall paneling? Back to Top
- Refer to our Use and Care Guide to learn how to properly maintain your wall paneling.