Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find your standard wall panel designs? Back to Top
- Browse our showroom for ideas and inspiration. Don’t see what you want? Give us a call; talk to an interior specialist in your area.
- Can I modify your standard wall panel designs? Back to Top
- Yes — We can help you do that. Work with your interior specialist to bring your vision to life.
- Can SnapCab help me design a new wall panel interior? Back to Top
- Absolutely. Leveraging our design capabilities and SketchUp program, we can help you design wall panel systems that work for you. Start with a design session.
- My elevator ceiling does not need replacing. Can I just upgrade the wall panels? Back to Top
- Yes, you can. You may also just order a replacement ceiling if the project does not require new wall panels.
- How much does a SnapCab elevator interior weigh? Back to Top
- Weight varies based on dimensions and materials. Refer to our weight chart for estimated weights or refer to your quotation for job specific weights.
- Does SnapCab supply vertical wall panels? Back to Top
- We supply both vertical and horizontal wall panels for areas inside and outside the elevator. Take a look at our showroom and product catalogs to peruse designs.
- Will a SnapCab interior fit in an Otis, Schindler, ThyseenKrupp, or Kone elevator cab? Back to Top
- You bet. Our interiors are designed to fit these elevators – and nearly all other models. We can work with any shell.