Buying the right elevator panels can make or break your passenger experience. A carefully crafted and thought-out design will leave your visitors, employees and partners feeling welcomed and impressed.
However, the first step in creating an unforgettable ride is knowing how and where to buy interior elevator panels. That’s why we put this guide together. Keep reading to learn about the panels we offer and the benefits of SnapCab interiors.
Interior Elevator Wall Panels
Interior wall panels are the fashion statement of your elevator. What do you want your elevator to say to its passengers? Designing an intentional and alluring elevator wall panel interior sends a stronger message than you may think.
How to Buy Elevator Panels
Buying elevator panels is easy once you know what you’re looking for. Before you go to purchase wall panels, it’s helpful to know your options. Asking yourself the following questions will help you figure out what you want:
- What kind of lighting and color scheme do I envision?
- How do I want to represent my brand in my elevator?
- What materials would best compliment our office design?
- What is my budget?
- Who will install my interiors?
Answering these questions will help you learn how to buy the right wall panels for your elevator. We offer free elevator design services and are more than happy to help with your vision.
Custom Elevator Panels With Benefits
Our interior elevator panels come with a long list of benefits, including:
- Free Design Process: We’re all about offering custom elevator panels to bring your vision to life. You can choose from stainless steel, laminate, wood veneer, Gorilla® Glass, and more. Check out our showroom to see what we’ve created for past customers.
- Easy Installation: We hold the fastest installation time in our industry. An elevator installation company will install your new wall panels faster than you can imagine. This means less downtime for your elevator and more wow time for your riders! If your elevator maintenance company is not the right fit for installing your interiors, contact us and we can provide a referral.
- Effortless Maintenance: Our elevator wall panels are high-quality and we created this maintenance guide to help you care for your elevator interiors.
Why Elevator Wall Panels from Us?
SnapCab is an established, proven and reliable elevator panel partner. We have more than 15,000 elevator interiors installed across North America and delivering an unparalleled customer experience is part of SnapCab’s core. When you need new interior panels, we’ll have you covered.
Ready to Buy Elevator Interior Panels?
If you have any questions about our options or are interested in speaking with a design specialist, contact us today.