When you’re trying to impress a new client or onboard a new team member, you need a meeting location that catches the eye and makes guests feel calm and invited. Instead of white walls and poor lighting, you can take your meeting space to the next level with Pods, Portals and other design features.
Modern Conference Room Designs With Pods
Today’s modern offices often utilize an open floor concept. If you don’t have any private office space, it can be difficult to hold a meeting — especially one that you want to keep private. Movable Pods from SnapCab® solve that issue. Our Pods are modern, sleek and sound-absorbing, and you can design them to fit your taste and overall office design. Since the Pods are mounted on wheels, it makes it easy to move your Pod to different locations in your building.
How to Take Your Meetings to the Next Level
Installing your Pods is the first half of the equation. Next, you need to figure out ways to take your meeting space to the next level. At SnapCab, we can help you design the Pods to match any decor once you choose the size of the Pod and the color or pattern of your exterior wall panels. You’ll get to choose from optional acoustic panels, hundreds of laminate colors and Corning® Gorilla® Glass.
If you’re still wondering how to enhance your meeting spaces, try out some of these tips:
- Add in-room equipment: Make sure your Pod is equipped with all the technology you need, such as screens, projectors and video conferencing. Also, choose the right-size Pod that’s well-equipped to hold the number of people you need in the meeting as well as furniture.
- Invest in comfortable chairs: No one wants to sit in drab, uncomfortable chairs, even if it’s part of a modern conference room design. Comfortable and supportive seats will produce longer discussion and leave a better impression.
- Adjust the lights: You get to design your Pod the way you want, including the lighting. Choose from the standard dimmable downlight or upgrade to dimmable indirect LED lights along the back and side walls.
- Offer amenities: Impress your clients and new hires by offering amenities like drinks and snacks with your branding.
- Match your brand: One of the easiest ways to impress your guests is to create a modern conference room design that matches your brand. You can design your Pod to fit the rest of your office down to the exact brand colors and message.
Unique Places to Use Movable Pods
Movable Pods are a cool conference room idea, but they can be used for so much more. Take your Pods to an event or even make them a part of your restaurant or hotel for a quiet space. You can also use them in a library or school to create an area where students can work free of distractions. Contact us today to learn more about our Pods and how to use them.