SnapCab Lunch & Learns are aimed at those with an appetite for innovation and creative solutions that will transform an entire building. When you book your lunch & learn, what can you expect – in addition to great food? Here are the 7 things you need to know:
1. The Agenda. During the 60 minutes, you will learn about SnapCab products and our history of innovation. We will educate you about what we do, how we do it, and the revolutionary materials with which we do it. Expect to cover topics such as materials, lead times, specification, technology integration, and more.
2. The Presentation. In addition to a PowerPoint presentation, you’ll have the opportunity to get a hands-on look at some of our product offerings, such as Gorilla® Glass, and our sample box (yours to keep and explore). It’s the perfect way to start imagining the possibilities.
3. It’s About More Than Just Elevators. Elevators have been the core of SnapCab’s business for over 20 years, and our systems streamline and simplify specification, compliance, and installation. At the same time, these same systems can revolutionize areas outside the elevator. You’ll learn how.
4. The Audience. SnapCab lunch & learns are intended for architects and designers, but feel free to invite others. Although this is not an accredited lunch & learn, you will receive in-depth product-specific knowledge that you can apply on your next project.
5. The Value You’ll Receive. You will learn about products that solve complex problems. Rather than pouring significant time and resources into designing a wall system – which may or may not be feasible, and which or may not be within budget – you can learn about the benefits of our patented interlocking panels. The quick, efficient product ensures that you don’t have to spend 1000 hours recreating the wall. We’ve done it; now we can use these systems to bring your vision to reality.
6. Timing is Flexible. Many designers and architects don’t follow a typical 9:00 to 5:00 schedule; creativity and inspiration don’t punch a time clock. In that case, we also offer another option—a wine and cheese event is typically held in the late afternoon or early evening. In addition to wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverages and cheese, you will interact with samples, discuss materials and products, and talk shop with other professionals. It’s informal, informative, and fun. Just give us a call or fill out the form on our website to book your lunch & learn.
7. The Next Steps. After your lunch & learn, contact our interior specialist with your project needs. We can help you build the specification, provide samples & renderings, and work with you every step of the way towards project completion.
A lunch & learn or wine and cheese evening is a fun and interactive way to help you gain a better understanding of our products and materials – and how you can apply these solutions to your current and future projects. Be sure to bring your curiosity, your ideas, and your appetite.