SnapCab is synonymous with simple, high-quality wall paneling for elevator interiors, multimedia walls, stand-alone quiet spaces, lobbies, conference rooms, and many other interior applications. The skill and dedication of our employees enable us to continually improve our patented system and deliver outstanding service. If you have the desire to learn and contribute new ideas, and are not afraid to challenge the status quo, then we want to hear from you. This is how we grow; this is how we thrive – and this is how our people find career satisfaction and success.
Working with SnapCab gives you the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of innovation and team up with a company that is redefining the industry. We offer competitive wages and a range of great benefits, including:
We Offer Great Benefits
- Four-day work weeks with Fridays off.
- One-week shutdown between Christmas and New Years.
- Outstanding health and dental insurance.
- Retirement plans with company match.
- Generous paid time off and holidays.
- Opportunities for training and advancement.
- Incentives for personal growth and outstanding performance.
Interested in joining an award-winning team and taking your career to the next level? Send a cover letter and resume to HR@SnapCab.com for Warrington, PA based positions, and HRCanada@SnapCab.com for Kingston, ON based positions.
|Entry Level Manufacturing Technician||Warrington, PA||Full Time|
|Entry Level Production Technician – Day Shift||Kingston, ON||Full Time|